Friday 2 October 2015

Almond Butter Rice Crisp Treats

I had some brown crispy rice cereal in the pantry begging to be used up, so I went hunting for a recipe and when I saw the Angela Liddon (Oh She Glows) site- I looked no more.

This is a really easy recipe that sets up in no time. I used peanut butter and it was delicious too. I missed the part about using 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (instead of 1/2 cup) if you want to drizzle it rather than spread it all over the top - so next time will definitely use that lesser amount.

This is light, crispy square just right for sweetness and over all yumminess. I could eat the whole pan which is why I'm kinda glad I used up all the cereal in this batch!

e.n.j.o.y.

Link to the recipe is found below.



Link to the recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment