Sunday 14 June 2015

Crowd Pleasing Tex Mex Casserole (crowd of 2 that is!)

I was off to a yoga workshop this weekend, so I wanted to make something ahead of time that was healthy and could be reheated fast. This was such a good recipe from Oh She Glows (Angela Liddon). I made 2 versions, one with the cheese, one without-guess which one was better- hehe. But cheese was just the 'icing on the cake', it was great bare naked too.

 Recorded this one and have it in my food journal as a keeper. Hope you try it too.

I've learned that getting all my ingredients out first, may take a bit of time at the beginning, but it's worth it- the recipe goes more smoothly and I stay on track easier!

Saute in oil- or in our case, vegetable broth.

Kale from the garden! Spices, beans and tomatoes. A good combination.

After the veggies are sautéed add the kale.

And the spices. 

Put it in the oven and this is what it looks like when it's finished. SO GOOD.

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1BfoOtw

No comments:

Post a Comment