Thursday 28 May 2015

Oven Baked Chickpea Falafel Bites

I have to admit, appetizers are not my forte. I love eating them, but not making them. I always seem to end up with a mediocure dip of some kind, or my default favourite- cheese and crackers.

So when I was searching for one to take to a potluck, I went to my newest favourite cookbook, "Oh She Glows" by Angela Liddon. This girl is good. I can depend on her recipes even if it's the first time I make them- and take them- to a potluck!

This one did not disappoint. It does take some time to  prep, but it goes fairly quickly because she uses the food processor (another reason I love her.)

I used Boston lettuce- the smaller leaves make perfect little cups. It's an attractive presentation, and easy to eat- even with the salsa and tahini dressing on top.

A definite favourite I will make again..and highly recommend.







Here's the link to the recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment